Do you need a reliable roof repair contractor in Melbourne that you can rely on for the very best roofing services. You’ll be glad to know that we offer a full array of fantastic roofing services. All of these services are available at competitive prices. No matter what kind of roofing service you need, you can get it from us. Call us today for a fair estimate. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Get These Services From Our Roofers
You can depend on us for a full line of services from our professional services from our roofers:
- Roof Replacement
- New Roof
- Roof Repair
- Roof Maintenance
You’ll love the services you get from us. You’ll get just what you need at competitive prices. No other roof contractor compares. Our roofers have the knowledge and experience it takes to get the job done right the first time.
Roof Repair That’s a Cut Above the Rest
Our repairs services are simply the best. We get the job done right the first time. Here’s what you can use our roofing services for whether you need a new roof or reroofing :
- Disturbed Roof Tiles/Shingles
- Absent Roof Tiles/Shingles
- Cluttered Gutters
- Holey Roof
- Water Damage
- Mold Growth
- Curly Shingles
- Old Roof Replacement
Top Signs That You Need a New Roof
Sometimes it’s really obvious that you need a new roof. You can see the stars through your roof, but lack a moon roof. Other times the signs are more subtle. Here are a list of signs that will help you know that it may be time to replace your roof.
- Roof is leaking water.
- Light is visible through the roof.
- Roof deck is sagging.
- Dark spots or visible water damage
- Shingle granules in your gutters
- Roof is rotting or moldy.
- Your roof is over 20 years old.
If you don’t know how old your roof is, you can look through your home improvement records to see the last time it was replaced.
How Much Does a New Roof Cost?
Wondering how much is costs to reroof your home? The price of a new varies and depends on the size of your home and the new roofing material you choose. The roof price for a 2000 sq ft home will differ from the average cost of a roof for a 3000 square foot house. Metal, shingle, and tile roofs all come at slightly different price points. The good news is you’ll get a free estimate when you use our service. You’ll also get a competitive price from us. No other roofer in town will give you as good a deal as we will. We’re the best roofers in your area. Call us today to find how much it is to replace your roof.
Why Would You Want a Metal Roof?
These types of roofs are generally rust resistant and require little maintenance. These roofs reflect heat away from your home and will help keep it cool during the hot summer months. They also are very durable and may last up to 40 years. They look beautiful, stand up to extreme weather, and are fire resistant.
What Are the Advantages of Shingle Roofing?
Shingle roofs are affordable and come in a variety of lovely colors. They require very little maintenance and come with the highest fire rating. These roofs generally last up to 20 years and are a favorite among many homeowners.
What Are the Benefits of Tile Roofing?
This kind of roof can match any style you have in mind for your home and is very durable. They may last up to 50 years and are fire resistant. If you want something classy for your new home, this is a fine choice.
What Are the Benefits of a New Slate Roof?
These roofs are very durable and made of slate rock. They have a beautiful natural appearance and are very eye catching. These roofs are fire resistant.
What Are the Benefits of a Polymer Roof?
This kind of roof is durable and requires little maintenance. They usually are made of recycled materials and resemble slate roofs. They’re fire resistant and the perfect compliment to an eco friendly home.
How to Pick the Best Roof for Your Home
A new roof is an excellent investment into the future of your home. Here are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing a new one:
- How much will it cost? – Luckily, when you work with us you’ll get a great price for your new roof.
- How durable is it? – When you talk to us we’ll let you know how long the life expectancy of the roof will be.
- How well will it hold up against hurricanes? – We’ll let you know what you can expect out of your roof during severe weather.
- Will the roof match the style of my home? – We have many materials to choose from and will help you find one that will compliment the architecture and style of your home. If you want to make a statement, we have a rainbow of colored shingles available.
- Will this roof meet building codes? – When you work with us, you can count on a professional build that meets all local and state codes.
How to Pick Your Roof Shingle Color
- Light color shingles may keep your home cooler.
- Greys and greens add a nice beachy feel.
- Oranges and red compliment the sunset and sunrise in Florida.
- White houses look great with any color shingle.
- Grey houses look good with dark and light grey.
- Beige houses are complemented by black, green, and blue.
- Wood homes look good with brown, green, and grey.
- Brown homes are complemented by green and grey.
Just remember, the higher the slope of your roof, the more of it will be seen. So, be sure to look at color samples at different times of the day to get a good idea of what it will look like as the day progresses. Your roof accounts for 40% of your homes exterior, so make sure you love the color you choose.
Will a New Roof Lower My Insurance Premium?
Do you have an old roof on your home? If you replace your roof, you may qualify for a discount on your homeowner’s insurance. The age and quality of your roof plays a role in how much you pay every month. That’s why getting a new one may help. Your agent isn’t going to ask you about your home repairs, so when it’s time to renew your policy, let them know you’re installing a new roof. Of course, every insurance provider is different, so call them up and ask them if you’ll get a discount for new roof.
Serving All of Melbourne
You can count on us for reliable service in the following areas:
- Vero Beach
- Fort Pierce
- Palm Bay
- Port St. Lucie
We proudly serve all of the surrounding areas of the towns listed above. If you live nearby, but don’t see your town listed, give us a call anyway. We may be able to assist you.
Roofers You Can Always Depend On
Here’s a few reason our customers enjoy working with us:
- Family Owned Business
- Fully Insured Services
- Reliable Services
- Best Materials
- Fair Rates
Call Us Now to Speak to an Experienced Roofer
Call us today for the best services from the best roofers in Melbourne. You’ll get the roof that you need to protect your home and family from us. We look forward to hearing from you today.